Updated: Jun 24
• Immediately following lip tinting, apply ice for 10-20 minutes. Ice helps to reduce the swelling and aids in the healing process.
• Sleep on a CLEAN pillowcase!
• Starting tomorrow: Before showering, and with CLEAN gauze or cotton, gently dab the treated area with the MicroTonic provided in your after care kit and let dry. Apply antibiotic sample for 2 days. For the rest of your two week healing period, apply EyeAid or provided lip balm after dabbing with MicroTonic. You will use MicroTonic and apply ointment twice per day for two weeks. (See calendar.)
• DO NOT rub or pick at any peeling skin or scabs that may form. You could pull pigment out of your skin, so allow it to flake off on its own. There should be absolutely no scrubbing, cleansing creams, or chemicals on the treated area for at least two weeks.
• DO NOT expose treated areas to the full water pressure of a shower until the area has healed.
• Refrain from excessive sweating for at least 72 hours.
• DO NOT soak treated area in a bath, swimming pool, or hot tub for two weeks.
• DO NOT swim in fresh, salt, or chlorinated pool water for two weeks.
• It is very IMPORTANT to limit sun exposure for two weeks following your procedure. To prevent fading of the pigment, it is recommended to wear a sun screen with an SPF factor of at least 30 on treated areas. (SPF lip balm is great and sunglasses for eyeliner.) For advice on the right type of SPF please ask your technician.
• DO NOT use mascara or eyelash curler for two weeks following treatment to the eye area. When use resumes, it is recommended to use a new product as the old one may contain bacteria. If you use a lash growth serum or want to get eyelash extensions, please wait on these until at least 4 weeks after your touch-up!
• You will not be allowed to donate blood for 1 calendar year following your procedure, per the guidelines of the American Red Cross.
Failure to follow post procedure instructions may result in loss of pigment, discoloration, or infection. Remember that the color will appear brighter immediately following the procedure and will soften as you heal over the next few weeks. A touch up procedure will be necessary after initial appointment within 6-12 weeks. Touch-ups cannot be performed before 4 weeks, and a brand new procedure will be required after 12 weeks. The longevity of your permanent makeup will depend on your skin type and how well you take care of your body and skin.
Please contact me if you have any questions!
*If you show any signs of infection, ignore these instruction and seek medical attention immediately.
Report cases of any onset of infection or allergic reaction due to this procedure to me and the Texas 📷Department of State Health Services, drug and Medical Devices Group: 1-888-839-6676
If you found this page looking for amazing after care products, check these out: www.WorldPlasmaShop.com