Updated: Feb 27
• For best results following a Cryoskin session, do not eat sugar 2 hours before and after the session.
• If possible, avoid all kinds of sugar for 4 - 5 hours before and after the Cryoskin session. 2 hours is the recommended time for best results.
• This applies to all kind of sugars (pasta, rice, bread, cereals...) and of course simple starches and sugars.
• The cold weakens and retracts the adipocyte [fat storage cell]. Consuming sugar will return immediate energy to these cells, so the apoptosis [cell death] effect will be less efficient and can even be canceled.
• The lymphatic system takes 15 days to complete an entire cycle. Results will improve over the 2 weeks following the session. Additional slimming sessions can be completed 2 weeks after a treatment.
• Avoid exercise directly before a session. It will be harder to cool the body down and complete the slimming effectively.
• We recommend doing some light exercise like walking or swimming for 15 minutes following your session to get your lymphatic system going.
• For best results, maintain the best possible diet and lifestyle to accompany the treatment (drink plenty of water).
• Drink at least half of your body weight in ounces every day. If you already do this, up your water by two glasses per day. This aids your lymphatic system in flushing out more efficiently.
• If you have access to an infrared sauna, it is recommended to let yourself sweat inside of one of these 72 hours following your slimming session.
I am very excited to help you achieve your health goals!
"You deserve to look and feel like royalty."